As a bakery, we are a part of all your parties and get-togethers. We would like to share our thoughts on how we can help slow the spread of COVID-19. Here in Las Vegas, we are currently allowed to have gatherings up to 250 people in a hall but continually practicing social distancing and mask-wearing. With this in mind, we have a couple of pro tips for everyone. Assuming you are the host of the gathering, we want to make sure all your guests receive maximum enjoyment and go home COVID free.
- CHOICE OF CATERING AND DESSERTS: Please choose a reputable source for the food you serve. If you are preparing food yourself, make sure you take extra precautions as if you are a commercial kitchen by following SNHD guidelines.
- INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING: Consider packing food in bags or containers instead of family-style servings to limit improper food handling. Ask your caterer/ bakery if they offer this service.
- BACKYARD EVENTS: A new trend we've noticed is that more parties are now celebrated in backyards. When purchasing a cake serving that many people, consider getting a trio design instead of tiered cakes so that they are not hard to store in your refrigerator and are easy for anyone to transport.
- REFRIGERATION: Ask your caterer/bakery how much space you need in your refrigeration so that you can make plans ahead
- SAFETY CAKE: Our best one yet! Please order our complementary safety cake when you have a birthday party with guests outside family you live with. Blow out a candle on that safety cake instead of the one meant to share with everyone.
We miss parties and meetings, but safety comes first!